Monday, March 4, 2024

A BUNCH OF COMPS

 I know I haven't been posting that much on here or there's big gaps in between, I've been dealing with a lot and my depression has been bad lately (well it's always pretty bad during the holidays) but this year it's been bad along with  the pain in my lower back (bulging disc/herniated disc/slipped disc)whatever they're calling it they haven't done a damn thing to help me, and the nerve damage/neuropathy in my feet and legs SUCKS , it's getting where it's hurts to walk and move around but I try to get out and do shit. 9 fucking years of dealing with these problems and all the Dr's and pain management want to do is just really prescribe me more pain pills and then still fighting disability for 9 years to finally get it.  So you can see where a part of my depression and frustration is coming from, so to get back into doing the blog I'm starting off with some comps (and these are just a small few that I have) these are some good comps and from different countries so there is a variety of styles of music in them and I hope you enjoy them and possibly find a new band to enjoy.     

2021 - Territ​ó​rio Antifa (Porto Alegre, Brazil)  
1989 - Earth Rapers And Hell Raisers  
1992 - Gegen Nazis  
1998 - Sharp Punk & Oi  
1999 - Revolution For freedom  
2003 - We Are The Punx In Korea  
2005 - Making Children's Songs A Threat Again!  
2007 - I Can Only See A Better World Built From The Ashes Of This One  
2016 - Rebels Sing (A Tribute To Todd Serious And The Rebe Spell)  
2019 - L.A. Needs A Riot-Bands From The Los Angeles Underground   


2021 - Myanmar Resistance                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...