Monday, March 4, 2024

Some more comps and a couple I put together

 So I am starting off with a comp I put together that I handed out at a show my friend BIG Dave did at Jerry's Pizza called BAKERSFIELD ROCKS AGAINST RACISM and I put a 1 song by the bands that played , 1 band I wish I could have taken off the comp (but I had already had them made) was Serpent's Tongue because they didn't bother showing up or even contacting the promoter and the excuse was that they forgot about the show , even though a band member was posting about the show 3 days earlier.  



2019 - Love Music, Hate Racism                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Next comps up are from the the 80's and introduced a bunch of new bands to many many people and I think many of us had them or had a copy of a copy of a copy B.C.T. (Bad Compilation Tapes or Borderless Countries Tapes) and here (believe it or not) is all 27 of them.  
# 1 1983 - First Strike  
# 2 1983 - Music On Fire  
# 3 1983 - Eat Me  
# 4 1983 - Ahhh (Italian Punk)  
# 5 1983 - Raw Power  
# 6 1984 - Last White Christmas I  
# 7 - Last White Christmas II  
# 8 1984 - Rattus - Finnish Hardcore  
# 9 1984 - Terveet Kädet – Knock-Out  
# 10 1984 - I'm Buck Naked  
# 11 1984 - Brain Of Stone  
# 12 1984 - Hideous Freaks Search For Happiness  
# 13 1984 - Stazione Suicida / Putrid Fever – 100% Italian Hc  
# 14 1984 - Tropical Viruses  
# 15 1984 - Tropical Viruses II  
# 16 1984 - Senza Tregua  
# 17 1985 - Raw Power Live In The USA  
# 18 1985 - I Thrash Therefore I Am   
# 19 1985 - Indigesti – Sguardo Realtà  
# 20 1985 - Injections  
# 21 1985 - Kaaos Zine Presents  
# 22 1985 - Spanish HC  
# 23 1985 - B.C.T. Proudly Presents: Funeral Oration & Gepøpel  
# 24 1985 - Car Crash Music  
# 25 1985 - Loro Decidono...Tu Paghi! - They Decide...You Pay!  
# 26 1986 - Barabbas Records  
# 27 1987 - Experience The Freedom Of Total Control



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...