Sunday, October 29, 2023

Finally another music post



 I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had a lot to deal with besides all these Dr. visits , and all this stress I've been dealing with besides my mental health being in a dark place and my lower back pain and the nerve damage in my feet and legs is getting worse and more painful (where just walking can be extremely painful) . It has been hard to get stuff done and I have slacked on many many things that I have been wanting to do , like a few band interviews . And going out to gigs is another thing that I will be going to a lot less then I already do , The Subhumans I'm most likely going to miss 

and quite a few other gigs but there are 2 gigs I am definently making too which are the 2nd annual Autumn Day Festival presented by Two Strokin' It 
 and then my friend Keri's B-Day show @ Jerry's Pizza 

It fucking sucks that I can't get out and do more , but hell just walking for 5 minutes and I can be in extreme pain , but I still try .
Well on to some music now , up first is Tozibabe a Slovenian all female hardcore/punk band that was active in the 80's and in former Ljubljana ex - Yugoslavia . The band was Alenka Marsenic Marsa - bass, vocals, drums, guitar.  Lidija Rupnik - drums, bass.  Krischka - guitar, vocals, bass.  Pika - bass, guitar (in beginning only).  I am missing their Discography 1984-1986 and there is also a split with U.B.R  (also from Ljubljana).     
1986 - Dežuje       
2022 - Ekreg Meme Ljudjie • Complete Tožibabe 1985-2015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Next up is some hardcore punk from Madrid Spain is Toreros After Ole 
1983 - Toreros After Olé    
2011 - Grabaciones RNE 1984

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Some DIY anarcho punk from Poland with male/female vocals and I don't know much more then that , yeah I could have looked up more info but I'm tired and starting to really hurt so if you want more info on the band look it up , anyways I have 6 recordings for you 1994 to 2006  

1994 - Milczenie Nas Zabija. Demo-94  
1995 - Dla Prześladowanych  
1997 - Nowy System  
1998 - Love And Friendship  
2000 - Uważajcie - Bomby Wiszą Nad Waszymi Głowam  

2006 - split Via Media 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...