Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Documentaries, Movies, Concert Videos

 Got A little bit of everything here and I have more that I'll slowly add like with all the damn music I got from all over.                                               'Fighting Talk' Anti Fascist Action      1979 - Rock N Roll High School      1981 - Surfpunks   1983 - UKDK - A Film About Punks And Skinheads      2005 - We Jam Econo      2008 - Antifa: Chasseurs de skins    2008 - Urban Struggle - The Battle Of The Cuckoo's Nest     2012 - Orange County Clockwork      2013 - Sad But True. In Memory Of Our Friend Ivan             2017 - The Godfathers Of Hardcore      2020 - Uncle Peckerhead      Axiom Documentary      Black Flag & Minutemen 1981- 01- 09 San Francisco, Ca       Brother Inferior @ Fireside Bowl Chicago 1997      Buenos Aries Hardcore Punk       Clean Cut American Kids: The Story Of Ill Repute      Jubilee (rare punk movie) 1977      Kanehsatake 270 Years Of Resistance (The Oka Crisis) 1993      N.O.T.A. Live 1983, 1993, 1999      Pinoi Punk - Filipino Anericans In Punk And Hardcore 2014      2018 - Skin       Street Punk! Banda Aceh    The Decline Of Western Civilization      The Decline Of Western Civilization 2 (The Metal Years)      The Decline Of Western Civilization 3                  Could I have done a little better at organizing this , yeah probably but I don't care at the moment . I'm exhausted , I'm fucking hurting so download or don't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...