Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain getting worse and more intense . On top of that I am having to currently stay at my mom's house while I go thru a divorce which my wife ( soon ex) decided to tell me on mother's day that she wanted one . Things have been rough between us for a while but we had decided on trying to work on things to make our marriage work then the next day " I want a divorce" here's the paperwork I filled it out, sign it and I'll drive you down to file the divorce papers.                       I have a bunch of stuff I've wanted to do on here and a couple show review's, but as of right now it's probably gonna be a bit before I do anything. Married for 13 years but together for 15 and now lots have changed and time is needed to work and figure things out. So be patient and I'll be back with hopefully some good bands and music to annoy the hell out of neighbors with.                                                            Cheers to you all.                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...