Saturday, August 26, 2023

New blog


So I'm starting another blog after hopefully learning something from doing Under The Red And Black  Flag . I'm still gonna keep it going and occassionally updating it but I'm gonna be moving a lot of links over here and have them updated and hopefully have it more organized , but be patient I've been dealing with some pretty bad depression and almost always in pain but I will also have some new/old bands posted and planning on actually getting more band interviews done.                                                                         So as of today I leave you with some hardcore punk tunes from HOLOCAUSTO from Los Angeles, Chile , yeah that's right Chile, a hell of a lot further south of Los Angeles, California   
2006 - Enseñando A Matar  
2009 - split Apuñalando La Rabia 
2010 - La Caída de la Civilización  
2013 - Víctimas del Nuevo Nerón  
2017 - Barbarie




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I hope it don't take forever for me to post more stuff on here but I can't say it won't happen , my depression is getting worse along with the pain which is getting worse and more painful where it is making it harder to walk around and do stuff like going to see bands (which I still will but a lot less often then I did before) and just taking care of things that I need too and i keep on putting things off, but I try to and I have a lot of music to organize and edit and artwork and all that , and I'm working on doing some more comps . But I will have more music posted and hopefully with this blog I will have things a little more organized and less dead links                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slacking

 Yeah I know I haven't posted anything for a while but I've had hella Dr visits along with more Drs to see now along with my pain ge...